- Comfortable interior design;
- 4 bedrooms / 5,5 bathrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen (large refrigerator, oven, gas stove, microwave, kettle, toaster, coffee maker, dishwashing machine, crockery and cutlery set);
- Washing machine;
- Free Smart TV with prepaid NetFlix (65” living room 1st floor, 40” living room 2nd floor, 40” master bedroom)
- Billiard room;
- Mosquito nets;
- Maid service twice a week (and on request);
- Linen changed once a week (towels and white linens, cotton, hotel standard);
- Rental price includes utility expenses;
- Free transfer from Airport;
- Bathroom welcome kit;
- Water on arrival;
- High speed internet (optic);
- Car rental service on request.
Location & Surroundings
The property is located in Choeng Thale, Phuket, Thailand.
Distances to places of interest:
Bangtao Beach — 800 m, 8 minutes on foot
Surin Beach — 5.5 km, 12 mins by car, a pleasant beach with few people.
Ton Sai waterfall— 10.5 km, 20 mins by car
Patong Beach — 16.5 km, 30 min by car for the night life of Phuket island. Shops, vendors, bars, restaurants, night shows and discos.
The Central Festival shopping mall and Phuket Town — 21km, 30 mins by car. Central Festival is one of the biggest and the best shopping malls in Phuket.
Phuket Town — 23.5 km, 32 mins by car, which includes the old city and is considered the beautiful heart of the island with many romantic places and streets to wander around.
Airport — 20 km, 30 mins by car.
Villa Nata is in one of Laguna Park’s newest projects and part of the upmarket Laguna Phuket resort. Laguna has been named the most successful hotel project on Phuket for several years in a row and garnered a world-wide reputation.
Within the tropical landscaped gardens and among the collection of interconnected lakes are residential complexes and five star hotels such as the Dusit Thani, the Banyan Tree, and Outrigger. One of the first things that catch the eye are the superbly maintained gardens with an amazing display of Thai flowers all around the hotels and residences.
Elegant, comfortable, tropically inspired furniture makes this a perfect home from home. Indeed comfort is the very essence of the villa. Everything has been designed to induce a relaxed state of mind from the moment you step inside. Soft cotton towels, fresh linens are provided and the floors have soft rugs to comfort tired feet.
The villa is spread over 3 floors. First floor is taken by cozy living area with roomy dining zone, comfortable couches and a Smart TV; a restroom; a bedroom for 2 with en-suite bathroom as well as a fully equipped kitchen where you can bake a sweet pie or make French toasts.
Second floor is occupied by a second living room. This allows guests to partake in different activities or kids to play without disturbing others. The master bedroom with en-suite bathroom is located on the 2nd floor as well. The master bathroom has a shower and a bathtub. There are 2 more bedrooms here, each with en-suite bathroom.
3d floor is devoted to a lounge area with big soft sofa where you can spend time playing pool or drinking cocktails in the evening, swimming in the private pool or enjoying myriad of stars from lounge chairs in the open air.
The villa has a lovely garden where you can enjoy a family picnic and is the perfect place for your children to play. There is also a private terrace with a swimming pool and lounge chairs located on the third floor of the villa where you can sunbathe during the daytime or star gaze at night.
The swimming pool and gardens are meticulously maintained by resort staff and private covered parking is available on site.
This villa complies with all safety regulations and is eminently suitable for families with children. The private fenced grounds provide children with enough space to play in safe and secure surroundings.
Please send your flight details in advance (number and arrival time) so we can arrange free transfer for you to the accommodation. Our driver will pick you up from the airport and bring you directly to the villa where we will be waiting for you for the check in.
Guests will have personal concierge service to help with excursions, renting a car, helicopter or yacht rental and much more for the most comfortable holiday experience.
The advantages of staying at the Villa:
1. Within easy walking distance to the beach. The seaside is just 800 m from the complex. There is also a large communal swimming pool at Laguna Park.
2. Privacy and tranquility. Every property located at Laguna Park has its own private fenced grounds and covered parking. The Laguna Park complex is located in a quiet and peaceful neighborhood.
3. Security. The complex has a 24 hour security.
4. Well-developed infrastructure. Although the residences are surrounded by nature you are never far away from modern amenities. There are restaurants that serve Thai, European and Indian cuisine, the Villa Market supermarket, the weekend Thai market, a Tesco Lotus supermarket, as well as the popular beach clubs Xana Beach Club, Catch Beach Club and Dream Beach Club, all within 1 km or a mere 8 min away.
5. Free transfer anywhere within the grounds of Laguna Resort. The open-air bus shuttle can take you to the beach or anywhere at the resort and a ferry boat plies the channels of the resort.
6. Kids Club for children aged 5 to 12.
7. A chapel on the lake that can accommodate a group of 50 people - a popular location for memorable wedding ceremonies.
8. Hotel Day Passes give you a chance to use the facilities of the deluxe hotels located at the resort at a reduced price. A Day Pass for Dusit Thani costs just 350 baht and gives you unlimited use of showers, lounge chairs and swimming pool at the Dusit Thani hotel.
9. There are several elite Spa salons such as Chill Chill Spa, Angsana Spas and Banyan Tree Spa located here.
10. A shopping promenade called Canal Village with numerous shops, restaurants, currency exchanges and bars. There is also a medical center located at Canal Village.
11. Sport. Tennis courts, Horse Riding club and golf courses are located close to the project.
This property is suitable for a group of friends as well as families with children.
If your rental period is less than 28 days the internet service, TV, cleaning two times a week and linen changed once a week, water are included in the price. Electricity is included, but limited to 90 units/day, extra usage shall be paid 5THB/unit.
If your rental period is more than 28 days or longer the internet service, TV, water, cleaning two times a week and linen changed once per week are included in the price, but additional charges will be incurred for electricity at 5THB/Unit.
If you made a booking at initial price and the price has not changed by the time of the end of the listing period, you will have the right to cancel the booking no less than 7 days before the check-in date. For your first cancellation of a non-discounted booking you will receive a full refund. For subsequent cancellations you will receive a refund but will incur a penalty in the amount of 10% from the price of booking for doing so. If you cancel the booking less than 7 days before the check in date you will not receive a refund. Cleaning fees payable to the Host will be refunded to you in full if you cancel your booking before the scheduled check-in.
Please note that additional cancellation commissions may apply.
If you made a booking at step 2-5 your booking is not refundable.
We suggest that all Guests take out insurance which covers trip cancellations.
More information is available here