We attract more Guests and increase interest with our individual approach to promoting your property to the right customers.
Maximal Occupancy Levels
Get up to 100 booked nights in advance. Set your rental period and increase your occupancy rate by up to 90% during the 30-day offer period.
Guaranteed income flow
All bookings made on our website become non-refundable after the first level of discount has been reached which guarantees you a hassle-free income flow.
Diwerent’s booking system uses an innovative algorithm that provides a progressive discount based on the total number of booked nights within the promotion 30-day listing period.
You, as a Host, receive a greater number of bookings which drives up your occupancy levels and Guests get the best prices available.
How it works
Every listing includes 100 nights for sale and has 5 price levels. Each level contains 20 nights that must be booked by Guests throughout the listing period to reach a new price for everyone. As soon as Guests have booked the set number of nights, the price will move to a new level.
Every new price level reached offers rewards for you and your Guests
The price at the first level is your usual price.
At level two discounts are applied and all bookings become non-refundable.
At level three the number of booked nights will have tripled while only two stages of discount will have been applied.
At level four your occupancy rates will continue to rise substantially and at level five by up to 90%.
The procedure for placing your property Listing on the platform:
1. Fill out an online form with a description of the accommodation you are offering for rent;
2. Our manager will contact you and arrange a suitable and convenient time to meet with you at your villa,
usually within 72 hours of receipt of your application;
3. Our manager will meet you or your representative personally at your villa in order to experience personally what the villa offers prospective Guests;
4. Your account will be activated within 48 hours after the meeting to enable you to introduce all the data necessary for our listing;
5. Your listing will need to be approved by our moderators before it can be published.
Yes, Guests may cancel a booking if it has not yet been confirmed by the Host. However, once a booking has been confirmed by the Host, it can still be cancelled by the Guest, but the dates booked by the Guest will remain booked and the Guest will be liable for full payment.
Please note that if the Guest has made a booking at the initial price and the discounts offered by you have not been applied, the Guest will have an option to cancel his or her booking not later than 7 days before the planned check-in date.